Terms & Conditions
- Thank you for signing up for this event/programme (“Seminar”). By signing this agreement (“Agreement”), you agree that this Agreement and these Terms and Conditions form a legally binding contract between you and us (“Organiser”).
- All notices or other communications to the parties under this Agreement (“Parties”) shall be made to the addresses of the relevant parties specified in this Agreement.
Time and Place
- Your payment entitles you to:
a. attend the Event/Programme (where applicable); and/or
b. receive a copy of the materials to be provided at the Seminar, and/or Network (whichever is applicable) Materials (“Materials”), collectively referred as “Event Services” or “Network Services”.
- While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the Seminar as informed, we reserve the right to change the time, duration, location, and/or other details of the Seminar, for whatsoever reasons, by notifying you in writing (including email) or via telephone call of the change(s) and informing you of the updated Seminar details and in such event, we will not,
unless otherwise expressly stated by us and without prejudice to the other terms of this Agreement, offer or provide any refund to you or be liable to you for any losses and/or damages you may suffer as a result of such change(s).
- You shall pay us the Payment Fee for the Seminar as stated on the overleaf:
a. in one lump sum on the signing of this Agreement by you, without any set-offs or deductions whatsoever; or
- Payments made under this Agreement must be made by the means specified in this Agreement.
- If you do not pay to us the 1-time payment or any Installment Sum by the Installment Payment Date for each Installment Sum:
a. all monies owing by you to the Organiser shall immediately become due and owing and must be immediately paid to us without any set-offs or deductions whatsoever and without the need for any further demand;
b. you acknowledge that you shall not be entitled, and shall not make any claim for any refund of any amount that you have already paid to us as of that date; and
c. you further acknowledge that this Clause 7 is an essential term of this Agreement.
- Save as expressly agreed to by the Organiser at our discretion or under this Agreement, you agree and acknowledge that you shall not be entitled to a refund for any payment you have made under this Agreement.
- In the event that you are unable to attend the Seminar you have paid for, no refund of the payment fee will be given. However, you can transfer your Seminar ticket to a nominated attendee, subject to your written notification to us at least 14 working days before the Seminar and providing us with the nominated attendee’s full contact details.
Intellectual Property (IP)
- You agree and acknowledge that all the rights and interests to all the intellectual property relating to the Materials, the Event Services, and/or developed or arising therefrom (“Intellectual Property”) belong to the Organiser (and/or the Seminar presenters) and you shall not in any way, directly or indirectly, copy, reproduce, sell, supply, make available, or
otherwise deal with or use (except solely for personal purposes) the Materials or the Intellectual Property.
Release, Indemnity, Limitation of Liability
- To the furthest extent allowable by law:
a. you release and indemnify us, our employees, servants, agents, and service providers from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, liabilities, damages, losses, compensation, costs, charges, and expenses whatsoever in any way arising out of or resulting from your attendance or participation in the Seminar including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for injury, loss, or damage to you, anyone else
or to any property, unless the same was caused by our gross negligence and recoverable on that ground following judgement of a competent court of final jurisdiction;
b. we exclude all terms, conditions, and warranties implied by custom, usage, general law or statute, or which cause any part of this Agreement to be void (“Excludable Term”);
c. we limit our liability to you for breach of any Non-Excludable Term to the total amount actually paid by you under this Agreement;
d. we limit our liability to you for any claim (whether arising in contract, tort, statute, or otherwise) for loss or damage suffered by you in relation to the performance of the Event Services to the total amount actually paid by you under this Agreement, and we exclude all liability for any consequential damage (including but not limited to lost revenue or lost profit) suffered by you in any way relating to the Event Services or your exercise of rights under this Agreement.
e. participation in any of our Seminar organised by us is at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any incident that happens to you during the Seminar or while travelling to/from the Seminar. We will not be liable for damage to or loss of your belongings during the event.
f. We reserve the right to expel a participant from further participation in the Seminar should we, at our sole discretion, deem the participant’s behaviours inappropriate or offensive to other participants, or to our employees. No refund of the payment fee will be given to a participant who has been expelled from the Seminar.
- Should any provision of this Agreement be determined to be unlawful, invalid, unenforceable, or in conflict with any rule, statute, or regulation, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions or parts thereof will not be affected.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties. Any prior arrangements, agreements, representations, or undertakings are superseded.
- A person who is not a Party shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of Malaysia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- ABR Academy Sdn Bhd reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions without prior notice.
For more information, please contact:
ABR Academy Sdn Bhd (1296196-P)
Unit E-03-3A, Level 4, Block E,
Setia Walk, Persiaran Wawasan,
Pusat Bandar Puchong,
47160 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia.